Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

Resonated

Lately this adorable song resonated in my mind



A look in somebody's eyes
To light up the skies
To open the world and send it reeling
A voice that says, I'll be here
And you'll be alright


At the first time, this part catch my ears by its rhythm.
I don't really like the whole song, but this part like did something different to me.


And who knows right now I'm staring at the lyrics for a long time..............................



*****

Anyway, on last wednesday, I made a cover video... Please pardon my so-so voice.



Say hi to this gorgeous pianist, Joshua :3 He's single by the way :p


*****

Sorry for the random post.
Cheers! Be grateful always and Godspeed :3

Best Regards,
The one who stares at those lyrics for a long time,
Maria Paschalia Judith Justiari

2 komentar: